Project: “Development of 4G/5G based UAV Augmented Intelligent Monitoring and Surveillance System”
Students will be expected to do work in the following areas:
• Capturing data using UAVs and various IOT sensors
• Setting up 4G/5G based Communication Environment
• Setting up Cloud Storage and Information Retrieval Models
• Development of Monitoring and Surveillance applications
• Transmission of data using 4G/5G networks
• Storage and analytics of data over Cloud
• Implementation of Machine Learning / Deep Learning Models
• Integration of the application with 4G/5G communication system
• Detection of event, its type, location and severity (Analytics and ML)
The duration of internship is initially for a period of 06 months but can be continued till the project ends based on the performance of the interns. The number of vacancies are 03. The internship amount is Rs. 5000/- per month.
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech (all branches, all semesters) students are eligible to apply.
Desirable: Knowledge of working in any of the above mentioned or related project areas.