About Vision Group For Higher Education And Research - Directorate Of Collegiate Education, Karnataka
The Vision Group for Higher Education and Research based in Bengaluru and housed at the Directorate of Collegiate Education and is working on developing a 2040 Vision for Higher Education and Research in Karnataka. The group has several working groups working on specific activities to help build and implement the Vision. Each working group has a mix of people from different walks of life and varied expertise.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Seek feedback, and turn it into meaningful and actionable items with timelines
2. Co-ordinate with the website and social media team to ensure their working group's progress is reported appropriately
3. Research on various aspects as required by the working group through online search, studies, gather data, etc.
4. Provide a well-articulated point-of-view on all points raised during meetings, consultations, etc.
English Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)Kannada Proficiency (Spoken)Kannada Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 1st Sep'20 and 6th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
2. Must have strong presentation abilities
3. Must be good at articulating ideas
4. Must have demonstrable customer management skills
5. Must be analytical and confident in briefing work to the working group members
6. Must have good presentation skills, both in development and delivery
7. Must be able to pay natural attention to details
8. Must have good project management skills
9. Must have a postgraduate degree or should be studying towards a postgraduate qualification
Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code
Note: The shortlisted candidate will be notified of online tests and interviews.
Online tests will be conducted in the second/third week of September 2020 and the interview will be held in the last week of September 2020.
Number of openings