JOB TITLE: Project Manager ( India Night Shift 7 pm IST to 4 am IST
: The Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to deliver defined concurrent work packages and medium sized projects that produce the required products, to the required standard of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost for the customer. The projects are typically of moderate complexity and have moderate risk exposure. Responsible for the project producing a result which is capable of achieving the benefits defined in the Statement of Work
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITY: Solid understanding of project management processes and frameworks. Strong skills in planning and schedule management. Strong organizational and time management skills. Strong analytical skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment where work requires collaboration and interdependence on others. Ability to troubleshoot issues and brainstorm solutions. Solid communication skills; written, verbal, reporting, presentation to large and small groups. Ability to establish and follow process. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment. Ability to identify and or escalate risks and issues as appropriate. Strong attention to detail. Strong relationship and partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Ability to influence peers, managers and customers while dealing with ambiguity.
Adheres to the Project Governance Structure for Project Delivery.
- Manage multiple work-streams/projects simultaneously
- Understand the overall company priorities to establish project prioritization for the Product Management Program
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and requiring little to no day to day direction
- Flexible and able to adapt to circumstances as necessary for successful project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills for remote and in-person liaison with business and technical teams
- Provide regular, concise and accurate project status both in documented and verbal mediums.
- Attention to Detail - Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Provide exceptional stakeholder management skills - Working with cross functional teams to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Oral Communication - Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, and responds appropriately.
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Creates detailed test and communications plans. Maintains Project Documentation as defined in the PMO process.
- Adheres to the Change Control (CC) and Configuration Management process for the deliverables of their project against agreed plans.
- Manage internal and customer stakeholder expectations. Create project budget and gain approval. Track the project costs and support team in meeting payment milestones. Accurately plans and updates resource utilization for projects.
- Escalates any conflicting resource requirements that may affect the delivery outcome. Requests additional resources when required in a timely manner. Utilizes Rackspace recommended vendors and partners where appropriate for the project.
- SUPERVISION: Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve proficiency. Evaluates and selects solutions through the application of previous experience and analysis.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Business or a related field required. 3-6 years of professional experience in project management required. Demonstrated application of project management principles/theories/framework required. Solid, demonstrable experience managing small to medium projects in a fast-paced/dynamic environment. PMP certification preferred.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment. May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor. Moderate levels of stress may occur at times. 5 Days working India night shift 7 pm IST to 4 am IST