Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 20,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.Job Description
- The ability to work collaboratively with all parties and also engage with business partners to ensure implemented tools and technologies are being utilized to their fullest potential.
- The identified candidate will create and organize all reporting matrices, power points and project tracking plans for applications impacted and be able to report out and communicate to upper management accordingly.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within & outside the team.
- Tracking issues and reporting statuses via use of platforms such as JIRA.
- Should monitor KPIs and provide appropriate feedback to the team.
- Creating executive presentations and be able to convey story and messages clearly and concisely.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Evaluate, respond to project risks, Identify and remove project impediments.
- Evaluate team competencies and create opportunities for growth.
- Takes ownership of customer issues reported and sees problems through to resolution.
- Provides prompt and accurate response to customer’s issues and ensures proper updates and closure of all issues.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Lead the implementation and support of technological solutions
- Propose, implement and support new technological solutions that improve business operations
- The individual will work with the respective Dev Ops leads and create/manage and work to complete the defined project plans and deliverables.
- The individual will take general direction and follow up to ensure all teams are working effieciently and are not being impacted or redirected due to other priorities or lack of clarity and scope. This individual will quickly escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Client satisfaction with the quality and timeliness of deliverables within the approved project cost.
- Success of the overall production applications, as indicated by the timeliness of deliverables and the quality of code delivered which includes (number of “hot fixes” and planned Releases).
Experience / Prerequisites
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent is required.
- Required around 10 to12 years’ of IT experience with 2 to 4 years in Project Management area and good technical confidence and familiarity with DevOps tools, techniques and more importantly, mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills are a key requirement.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and independently when other resources are not available. Effective interaction with customer.
- Experience in managing project in Agile methodology and experience in the role of Scrum Master
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in managing 3 to 4 projects in parallel with the total team size of 15 to 20
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Project Management experience in SW applications/Tooling and DevOps desirable