Project Manager, Offerings
Location: India | Remote | Work from Home
Reporting Relationship: VP, Products and OfferingsWhy you?
Are you a highly organized and detail oriented Project Manager who is an expert at documentation? Do you love to develop processes and are driven to continuously improve them?
As a Project Manager, Offerings and as an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for managing, organizing, and coordinating projects and working with internal stakeholders. You are highly collaborative, team oriented, and practice an agile approach.
If this is you, and you wonder what would it be like to work at Pythian, reach out to us and find out!What will you be doing?
What do we need from you?
- Developing and managing end-to-end team project plans and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Developing processes to make us more mature.
- Creating and managing a documentation system for all our assets.
- Developing metrics to monitor project performance, identifying best practices, and championing process improvement initiatives.
- Editing and proofing content such as slide decks and other related materials.
- Bringing order to chaos - in a flexible way.
What do you get in return?
- While we understand you might not have everything on the list, to be successful you are likely to have skills such as:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is an asset.
- Strong written communication skills - experience editing and proofreading content as well as proven experience creating detailed documentation and establishing processes.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail, exceptional time management skills, and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of embracing change coupled with an agile mindset.
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible work environment
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industryâs top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: Start with a minimum 3 weeks paid time off, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: Set up your work environment before your first day with selections from a Pythian provided laptop and monitor, and an office allowance budget for additional hardware and software!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours ; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
Pythian excels at helping businesses use their data and cloud to transform how they compete and win in this ever-changing environment by delivering advanced on-prem, hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud solutions to solve the toughest data challenges faster and better than anyone else.
Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada in 1997, Pythian now has more than 400 employees located around the globe with over 350 clients spanning industries from SaaS, media, and gaming to financial services, e-commerce and more. In our early years, Pythian focused on supporting mission-critical operational databases. As our experts became known for their ability to solve the toughest data challenges in the industry, our services grew to meet the rapidly changing needs of our clients â expanding from on-premise to the cloud and from operational to analytics data systems.
Today Pythian is known for its technology-enabled data expertise covering everything from ETL to ML. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative solutions that meet the specific data goals of each client and have built meaningful partnerships with major cloud vendors AWS, Google and Microsoft. The powerful combination of our extensive expertise in data and cloud and our ability to keep on top of the latest bleeding edge technologies make us the perfect partner to help mid and large-sized businesses transform to stay ahead in todayâs rapidly changing digital economy.
Intrigued to see what a job is like at Pythian? Check us out @Pythian
and #pythianlife .
on Twitter and @loveyourdata
Not the right job for you? Check out what other great jobs Pythian has open in India and around the world! Pythian Careers
For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.