We are Hiring for one of our Client
Experience Level: 10+ Years
Notice period: Max 60 Days
Budget: 18 LPA
· Report into the Program Manager
· Escalate to Program Manager if there is any deviation from the plan
· Ensure timely completion of project milestones.
· Manage technical team, field engineers and location contact to ensure location implementation happens on schedule with minimum fallbacks
· Ensure planned tasks are accomplished on time
· Provide status to Location contact, program Manager.
· Keep field engineers and tech team informed on the availability.
· Ensure optimized use of resources
· Ensure field engineers completes all the tasks as planned
· Closely work with location contact for site readiness, scheduling testing, cutovers, trainings and final location commissioning acceptance report
· Ensure training is provided to the users as per the training plans.
· Escalate technical issues to TDA and any PM issues to Program Manager
· Handover commissioned site to Customer and Service delivery Manager for Manage and Maintain.
· Coordination and Communication with Stake Holders
· Participating in Technical Discussion and reviews with Clients and Teams
· Vendor Coordination and Product Supply
· Training and Competency development of team members
· To ensure that integrity of the project is maintained, focusing on internal consistency and compliance to standards, processes and strategies.
· Ensure project best practices replication, KM project documentation utilized for project implementation for new projects, Six Sigma Methodology usage and Quality Orientation to the self and team
Experience and Skills
1.The Project manager will have 8-10 years experience in managing large and complex projects.
PMP/PRINCE 2 certification
2 Previous Design and implementation experience of LAN, WAN, DC and Voice Networks on Cisco is a must.
3 Possess excellent drive to ensure the entire team is on their toes to achieve the tasks
4 Aware of latest Technology Trends and well versed with Network Products, Features and Technologies.
5 Well versed with Planning and Estimations, Critical Path Analysis, PM tools and techniques
6 Experience in managing projects with competing priority or multiple interrelated projects to deliver common business benefit
7 Experience in managing complex IT infrastructure projects within schedule, budget and Efforts
8 Proficient in Project Management Tools & Processes
9 Excellent written and oral communication skills
10 Excellent presentation skills
11 Excellent negotiation skill
12 Proven experience in stakeholder management & conflict resolution
13 Strong process orientation
14 Strong people management and highly customer centric.
15 Experience of working in International business environment
16 Plan and schedule project tasks