Project Manager, Offerings
Location: Hyderabad, India
Reporting Relationship: VP, Products and OfferingsWhy you?
Are you a Hyderabad based, highly organized and detail oriented Project Manager who is an expert at documentation? Do you love to develop processes and are driven to continuously improve them?
As a Project Manager, Offerings and as an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for managing, organizing, and coordinating projects and working with internal stakeholders. You are highly collaborative, team oriented, and practice an agile approach.
If this is you, and you wonder what would it be like to work at Pythian, reach out to us and find out!What will you be doing?
What do we need from you?
- Developing and managing end-to-end team project plans and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Developing processes to make us more mature.
- Creating and managing a documentation system for all our assets.
- Developing metrics to monitor project performance, identifying best practices, and championing process improvement initiatives.
- Editing and proofing content such as slide decks and other related materials.
- Bringing order to chaos - in a flexible way.
What do you get in return?
- While we understand you might not have everything on the list, to be successful you are likely to have skills such as:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is an asset.
- Strong written communication skills - experience editing and proofreading content as well as proven experience creating detailed documentation and establishing processes.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail, exceptional time management skills, and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of embracing change coupled with an agile mindset.
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible work environment
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industryâs top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: Start with a minimum 3 weeks paid time off, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: Set up your work environment before your first day with selections from a Pythian provided laptop and monitor, and an office allowance budget for additional hardware and software!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours ; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.