Enfusion has opening for Project Manager to help coordinate Client On-boarding efforts out of our Mumbai office . We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.The Team / Who we are?
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider
at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusionsystems.comWhat You’ll Do
The job involves the following responsibilities:
Who We Need
- Coordinate and work with the different Implementations (client on-boarding) teams, Product Development, Software Development, Systems, and Executive teams.
- Manage the global implementation prioritization process and hold people accountable for delivery.
- Oversee and drive the progress of key client implementations efforts.
- Client Configurations, Data and Workflows
- Track deliverables and milestones, including the identification and management of risk and time/resource forecasting.
- Create, manage, and share project artifacts (plans, reports, meeting notes, etc.),including providing executive level summaries to upper management.
- Hold team members accountable while preserving transparency.
- Assist with Project Management initiatives such as requirements gathering and project management tool administration
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
Perks Of Working For Enfusion
- 4-6 years of experience working with different implementations and client on-boarding teams to track deliverables and milestones.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a technical field like MIS/CS, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Great documentation and communication Skills. The ability to listen to complex conversations and summarize information in a user-friendly manner.
- Exposure to the Financial Services or Financial Technology Sectors is a must.
- Experience with managing and completing Client On-boarding projects
- Working knowledge of requirements gathering and project management tool administration (Jira would be a plus).
- Self-starter with enthusiasm.
- Innovative with an eye for detail. Continuous review of current workflows and thinking of ways to improve/automate processes.
- Google suite product experience is a plus
- Software Plant/Atlassian products experience is a plus (Jira, confluence)
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry