Full timeType Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)Education Desired
Bachelor of Business AdministrationTravel Percentage
25%About The Team
We are highly focused, dedicated & vibrant team working on different areas of Retail payments, Real time payments and Strategic initiatives for FIS.What You Will Be Doing
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, raise issues and risks in project whenever appropriate to executive leadership team and key stakeholders
- Track action items, tasks based on a milestone-based approach for the Project
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Influences business partners and service providers regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection.
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Interact and work closely with vendors, partners, consultants and other third party players
- Track project effort, cost estimate, effort spent across various teams and stakeholders
- Identifies and documents business strategies, objectives and drivers.
Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities.What You Bring
What We Offer You
- Min 10 years of experience Project/Program Manager.
- Min 6 year experience with Payments domain.
- Knowledge of FISâ products and services
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities â FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits