Advertisement No.: IRCC/EXT127/2022
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER
More information about this Project Manager Job
Job Reference Number
Type of Employment
Proj. Staff Contract
No. of Position(s) :2
Project Title: "Jigyasa Virtual Labs"
About the project: The project requires the development of the CSIR Jigyasa portal, which collates
various educational materials created by CSIR institutes across the country, and disseminates them to
school students towards improving their scientific temper. IIT Bombay is a technical partner to CSIR
in this effort.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with 6 years of relevant experience
At Least 2-3 years experience of working with Government agencies, and government programs.
Experience in managing multiple stakeholders. Knowledge and experience in handling GIT
framework with respect to Cloud, and comfortable in storyboarding and pedagogical model for
content development. Must have experience in community engagement and networking with
academic institutes. In addition experience in mentoring, training, & onboarding of institutes would be
preferable. Must have excellent communication and documentation skills, and be adaptable to
changing requirements of the client.
In charge of working with nodal agencies with regards to content development and upload on Git.
Hand holding newer nodal institutes in understanding the program architecture. Community building
and engagement. Developing relationships with nodal institutes and assisting them through various
stages of their creation and outreach process. Grant writing, proposal development, and handling
system requirements from the nodal institutes. Conduct workshops for development & outreach.
Writing content for ICT-based teaching-learning methods. Possess good interpersonal and
The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful
completion of the project.
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Project Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M Phil / Ph.D, MA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Project Manager in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Project Manager job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.