Project and Service Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering - Mechanical / Production Engineer will be preferred
PGDBM/MBA in Marketing / Project Management
Total: 10-15 years
Relevant: 5 years
Salary Range (INR)
Industry Specialization, if any
Expertise in handling large size projects Rs. 25 Cr + in Oil & Gas Industry, Chemical Industry. Additionally, must have handled After Sales Service - AMC, CAMC and Revenue Model
- Must be well versed with handling large size project executions (project size > Rs. 25 Cr.). This includes project material planning, manpower planning, service partner (contractor) identification, training and managing, back end project support team management, strong documentation management skills to ensure timely collection of payment phase wise, customer facing for regular project updates, etc.
- Preferably must have worked in the Oil & Gas (Retail Outlet, Terminal / Depot side preferred),Chemical & Pharma API industry.
- Liaison with the Product Engineering Team & production to ensure timely execution of the project
- Must be expert in working on MS Project or any other similar Project Management Tool
- Must have the knack to manage customers to reduce project related penalty charges if possible.
- Must have managed a team of 10-15 project personnel in the past.
- Additionally, must have Service Management Skills to setup an entire after sakes service infrastructure.
- Handle a team of Service Technicians / Service Providers to ensure that after sales service calls are managed and closed. Skill to create a Service Revenue model.
- Co Ordinate with Operations, Finance and other teams on a regular basis.
- Interact with operating level people on regular basis and help them in obtaining solutions to their problems
- Should be prepared for extensive domestic travel domestic & international travel (if the need arises),whenever required.
- Keep company Project Completion documentation updated.
- Ensure timely collection of project / service related Accounts Receivable.
- End to end Project Management
- Full control on Project related Accounts Receivable
- Service Management
- Growing service business into a revenue model
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information or any other factors prohibited by law.