We are hiring a Project Manager to work in the integration space.
The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and management of projects. This role will work with cross-functional, interdisciplinary project teams, and will be responsible for meeting project objectives and timelines. This role will work closely with clients in defining projects and their objectives.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives;
- Act as a point of contact between the internal stakeholders and the different teams.
- Ensure the project team clearly knows the outputs that are required to be delivered.
- Manage the project team in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitor progress and prepare adjustments if needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure deliverables are finalized within the agreed budget, deadlines and at the desired quality standards.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the internal stakeholders.
What is needed of you -
- Bachelor Degree with minimum three (3) years' experience in project management.
- Project coordination experience, required; preferably in the IT industry
- Strong coordination and organization skills, required
- Prior software development work experience is highly preferred
- Proficient use of project tracking tools
- High motivation level, drive, and energy
- Strong project management skills; being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are delivered on time and at the desired quality levels;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
- Flexibility to perform in a fast-moving environment; being able to multitask, set priorities and make proper decisions based on data;
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills;
- Results-driven orientation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, required
- Experience of working in Agile Environment
- Exposure to Jira
- Adaptability to working conditions