Technology enthusiasts with relevant experience and with Object oriented programming skills who can deliver product engineering capabilities for the applications serving millions of customers in the US.What will you be doing?
What We're Looking For
- Ensure solutions and engineering delivery in the Java area using the best technology feasible. This includes hand on coding in a fully Agile environment following XP practices
- Working with key stakeholders and colleagues in India as well as US to ensure goals are understood, the protocols are adhered to, and strong engineering capability delivered.
- Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices.
- Problem solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Very Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spirng Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
- Hands on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST)
- Strong Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Storng DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies
- Experience in Build tools like, Maven/Gradle etc.
Where will you be working?
- Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
- Experience in owning and leading technical delivery of projects
- Any UI technologies (Angular, React etc)
PuneBe More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. 'Be More @ Barclays' represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It's the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.