Koru UX Design is on the lookout for a creative and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Project Manager. Our dream candidate should have 4 to 6 years of experience managing fast paced and dynamic projects. With this position, you will get the opportunity to demonstrate the ability to drive multiple projects and requirements through various stages of design and development. We love people who always have a brilliant idea in their back pockets and bring unique perspectives with critical thinking skills to the table.
As a Project Manager at Koru, you will be responsible for,
Technical Management Will Require
- Managing multi-disciplined projects involving User Experience Design and Engineering.
- Collaboration with client teams and establishing confidence and trust at all levels across the client organisation.
- Organizing requirement gathering session, executive UX reviews, sign-offs, and coordinating feedback from various cross-organization stakeholders.
- Communicating to executives, stakeholders and colleagues with impact, eloquence, and authenticity.
- Managing internal resources, their productivity and profitability, while ensuring on time deliveries and communication to client.
- Advocating the agreed upon process and facilitating the process.
- Working closely with UX leads to stay in sync with design strategy and orchestrating touch-points with client to keep the project on track.
- Ensuring quality of documentation including functional specs, user stories and change requests.
- Functional and design quality assurance management
Exposure To The Following Will Be a Plus
- Graduate degree
- Minimum 2 yearsâ experience in consulting, design management, project management, and/or product management role(s)
- Work experience managing enterprise product design and development projects
- Proven track record of client relationship management
- Hands on with Jira workflow creation and project management in Kanban as well as Scrum
- Experience with Agile process and methods
- Skilled at handling multiple projects at the same time Soft Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent client-relationship management skills
- Great storyteller with PowerPoint
- Enterprise applications in healthcare & telecom domain
- UX-PM Certification will be an add-on.
We are Koru UX Design LLP, a leading User Experience solutions company headquartered in Pune, India. We provide a wide range of services in strategy and consulting, UX research, UX and UI design, and front-end & integration. We take pride in our progressive culture and believe in incremental growth over perfection! Over 1.5 million people worldwide interact with our designs through applications and tools across domains like healthcare, telecom, finance, and more, to unlock their productivity and solve critical business challenges. Our philosophy for UX is deep-rooted in the motivation of the user and how we can make their jobs easier! We look for talent that shares the same belief as us, âLife is precious short for unpleasant experiences.â In our team members, we look for a strive to build happy and pleasant experiences through their skills and communication. Working with us, you can expect,
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
- Company-sponsored health insurance for you & immediate family
- Add on compensation for WFH and high-speed internet
- Work from home provisions including table, chair, UPS and headphones
- Highly collaborative environment with a chance to show your expertise
- Thriving work culture with frequent events & celebrations