City : Koratty
· Excellent People Manager with an aggressive approach towards project management.
· Lead team members to define and deliver projects including scope, approach, deliverables, milestones and detailed work plans.
· Interfacing with Client, Development, Architecture, QA teams to collect and execute the requirements.
· Serving as an avid communicator in interfacing and reporting to clients on a regular basis.
· Guiding team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
· Identifying and encouraging areas for growth and improvement within the team.
· Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
· Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
· Experience in Release Management, Defect Tracking and Bug Fixing
· Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) .
· Ability to represent ideas in conceptual block diagram and converting the same into final schematics and project completion capabilities.
· Ensure architecture design and development best practices are in place and followed, as well as change management and other process guidelines.
Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.