Arete Incident Response is leading cyber-incident response and security provider. Our mission is to help our clients to reduce the burden of preparing for, detecting, and responding to cyber-incidents, while also deploying preventative measures before and post-incident. At Arete, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the top minds in the cyber industry. You will also know that you are contributing to the health and safety of organizations -- not only major corporations, but also critical services such as hospitals and local government.
Our culture is focused on personal growth, excellence in everything we do, and a commitment to giving back to our communities. We are an elite team of cyber superheroes that strives to make a positive impact on the world every day. We seek top talent to join our team and contribute together for our, and your, success.Summary
The Project Manager adds value to the company by serving as the point person on the front lines with our Clients, Breach Coaches and Carrier partners to build relationships and keep open lines of communication for all during active engagements. The Project Manager supports a wide variety of projects/engagements including proactive, Incident Response (IR),Post IR and Managed Detection and Response (MDR). The Project Manager works hand-in-hand with project leadership in creating cohesiveness and improving business processes to provide consistency and ensure all members are moving together to keep our engagements within schedule, scope, and budget to delight our Clients!Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely coordination and tracking of multiple work streams across several concurrent Incident Response engagements
- Serves as a User System Management administrator and subject matter expert (Mavenlink software experience is a plus)
- Responsible for process documentation creation and maintenance
- Facilitate the creation, distribution and execution of the Statement of Work, Master Services Agreements, and Amendments with Counsel and Carrier
- Works with Director of Business Operations to carry out processes consistently across the team
- Works with Incident Response Director to develop executable operational plans in line with objectives and contractual commitments
- Coordinates daily on project status for multiple work streams, keep systems updated with progress status, as well as resolve issues in a timely manner
- Establishes internal operational tracking for project files, client data, etc. in accordance with program and company SOP’s
- Takes action items from the Incident Response Director to ensure activities and full life cycle project requirements are completed, and team members are aligned to exceed client expectations
- Composes and coordinates internal and external communication regarding schedule, scope and budget including but not limited to:
- Data Collection
- Budget adherence, including time and expense tracking
- Manage change-in-scope process (scope creep)
- Ensure customer satisfaction and communication
- Identifies risk areas and provides sales and executive management solutions for risk mitigation
Skills and Expertise Requirement
- Must be fluent in English reading and writing
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- PMP certification or 5+ years of work experience managing projects in a fast-paced client facing environment a plus
- College Graduate – 4 year preferred
- Must have flexibility with hours (not your typical 9 to 5 – sometimes you will be needed to support calls or tasks that start early or end late, including weekends)
- High attention to detail with organizational skills to keep on top of and follow through on open items
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A deep understanding of working with legal counsel and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with and communicating to C-level executives, attorneys, and insurance carriers
- Experience working with technical teammates and able to understand and assimilate technical conversations to identify and act on open action items
- Bias for action (proactive)
- Obsessed with customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products
What Makes a Successful Project Manager at Arete
A successful Arete Project Manager will be proactive in recognizing potential issues / solving problems to meet the needs of the team and will exhibit creativity and organizational aptitude in improving processes and increasing efficiency. Must have well-developed skills, judgment, and flexibility for completing projects and supporting a team in a time critical, complex, and confidential environment. Arete is very fast paced, and this person needs to have the ability to think quickly on their feet and be 3 places at once. We are very team cultured and this person will have to fit right into that “GO TEAM!” mentality. Arete is growing very, very quickly and it is an exciting time for our company. With our growth means growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Arete Advisors is an outstanding (and growing) company with a very dedicated, fun team. We offer competitive salaries, benefits including Medical and the opportunity to work with some of the latest and greatest in the fast-growing cyber security industry.
When you join Arete...
You will be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses, and things connect with each other. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we are about more than that. Arete is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures, or numbers, find your future at Arete, where experience matters.