Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,000 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
- Responsible for managing medium to large size assigned customer project, leading or supporting delivery lead in customers engagements for SoftwareONE
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets by providing reliable financial forecasts to Management and update management on project progress
- Identifies and develops new opportunities within current project supporting early qualification and opportunity assessment
- Mentor others and assist them with their professional development
- Serve as the face to the customer for SoftwareONE in large size projects across the practice domains
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling solutions to business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of the SoftwareONE Services to the customerâs overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to customers and at conferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen
- Well experienced in working in a consulting environment that may require travel
- The correct candidate should have 4-8 years of work experience in project management preferably.
- Key would be to have experience delivering/working on Technical projects.
- Highly preferred is experience working on Azure/Cloud/AWS projects.
- PMP/Prince 2 Practitioner certification is highly desirable, (If certification is not held, the candidate should qualify for the certification requirements and complete the certification by 1st year of employment.)
- This role comes into effect when a local market has a consistent pipeline of all services within a Service Practice