- Planning, monitoring and controlling material, manpower and machinery required for the project.
- Understand the site level challenges and the deadlines set by General Manager
- Responsible for monitoring and overseeing project budgets and ensuring project costs remain within budget
- Responsible for execution of works as per the contract specifications, schedules, and milestones.
- Coordinate with General Manager in finalizing the Sub contractors/Vendors
- Provide inputs for preparing work plan and project / methodology / seasonal budget.
- Co-ordinate activities of various sections for best possible utilization of resources while maintaining targeted production.
- Oversee maintenance of IMS -Quality Management System and Safety Management System.
- Co-ordinate various aspects of construction such as Architectural, structural, landscaping, Electrical, Plumbing, procuring construction material etc.
- Organizing works, helping and monitoring engineers and accessing the site work, reporting the status to management.
- Achieve all internal budget targets viz. Turnover, Margins, collections and remittances.
- Maintain regular contacts with client representatives for timely decisions on matters related to work.
- Periodically report the progress of the works to the General Manager.
- Develop sub-ordinates.
- Any Graduate with Min. 60% aggregate.
- Bachelors Degree with min. 8 yr of experience in Infrastructure industry
- Good Planning Skills
- Good relationship skills
- Good managerial Skill
- Knowledge on constructional areas
- Good knowledge on CAD, MS-Office, and Primavera/MS Project.
Looking for Project Manager Reality.
Skills: Project Planning, Project Monitoring, Quality Management System, Cad
Experience: 8.00-15.00 Years