National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) invites application for the position Project Scientist (Bio-Statistician/Data Scientist)
Project: An IDDO-ICMR joint project for capacity building of young researchers
No pof Post: 07
Essential Qualification & Minimum Experience required: Professional with 1st class in M.Sc in Bio-statistics/M. Tech (DataScientist/ Computer Science) from recognized Institution with 4 years of experience after M.Sc or 3 years after M.Tech with published research papers OR II class M.Sc in Bio-statistics/ M. Tech (Data Scientist/ ComputerScience)with Ph.D(Statistics/BioStatistics/Computer Science)with published research papers
1. Experience of Data Management in multicentric clinical trials/studies specially drug trials/vaccine trials.
2. Experience in handling clinical trial data-base
3. Experience in data-cleaning, raising database queries, query resolution.
4. Experience in handling and monitoring eCRF based studies
5. Experience in statistical analysis and preparation of report
Consolidated Emoluments: INR 60,000/- per month
Tenure: One year
Place of work: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research
Age Limit: 40 years