During The Installation/Commissioning Phase Of The Equipment
- You participate to the installation, calibration and maintenance of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site located in Mumbai
- You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how
You would be responsible for the installation and/or maintenance and/or repair of IBA’s equipment/system on customer's site in Mumbai, in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance, customer satisfaction requirements.
During The Operations/Maintenance Phase
- Install and test equipment/systems according to specifications; Adjust and fine tune subsystems according the requirements of the procedures
- Repair equipment/systems, taking all necessary actions to solve problems and document solutions
- Maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule
- Provide training to customers and less-experienced engineers on site regarding proper and safe usage of equipment and systems
- Maintain a clean working environment and behavior in line with the safety rules
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with a proper level of detail and accuracy
- Propose solutions that improve equipment reliability, instability, and operability
- Ensure all IBA and legal requirements for safety and quality within the teams
- Provide technical oversight of one or more sites according to area competencies.
- You operate PTS for various customer needs which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation;
- You troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, and software problems;
- You maintain the PTS including but not limited to preventative maintenance and curative maintenance;
- You communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees;
- You provide support to Software testing and new developments;
- You support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the specific site manager;
- You maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility;
- You support the PTS in all phases which will include but not be limited to: installation, unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager
And You Are
- You have a Master degree in Engineering Electro-Mechanics or Mechanics. Strong background in mechanics is preferred
- An experience in Medical Devices installation and troobleshooting, as Scanners or Linacs is a strong asset;
- You have minimum 3 years relevant technical experience in mechanics/electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems
- Good oral and written skills in English.
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual,
- Organized in your work autonomously and you take initiatives,
- A team player with very good communication skills
Open to work in shifts and during some weekends when neededCompany
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.