Conneckting Dots is a boutique communications agency specializing in media relations, corporate positioning, social media and content strategy as well as design. One stop firm that Engages, Inspires and Connects with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote
and protect their brands and reputations.
- Responds to requests for information from the media.
- Maintains strong relationships with Pan India media
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writes press releases and prepares information for the media to promote clients.
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaches client reps in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Analyzes the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity.
- Drafts speeches and schedules interviews.
- Prepares and edits organizational materials, including employee newsletters and other publications for internal and external audiences.
- Updates and maintains organization’s digital content.
- Collaborates with managers to identify trends and evaluate advertising to determine whether it is in sync with the organization’s public relation efforts.
- Digital PR and influencer marketing
Public Relations Qualifications / Skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of consumer marketing
- Ability to make media pitches
- Creative thinking
- Research skills
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Social media savvy