Required Candidate Profile
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy.
Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
Min 2+ years Exp
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and experience of using SAP R/3 is preferred
Exp into Docs of ISO 9001:2008 standard
Robust Knowledge in SAP (MM) module and PP module(preferable)After selection job location will be: Mysore