Designation: Python Developer
Qualification: - BSc in Computer Science, B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science or any other related field
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Organize full lifecycle software development
- Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Organize documenting and maintenance of software functionality
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Working as part of the Talent Acquisition team to recruit and onboard skilled resources at the right time.
- Supporting the HR Operations team until the Onboarding activities of the candidate are completed.
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for hiring managers, candidates, and consultants
- Posting the Job requirements by various means and channels to attract talent
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
- Screening the candidates based on the requirement
- Conducting follow-ups on the interview on a daily basis and updating the same
- Good understanding of Data Structure and algorithms.
- Sound knowledge of Database Designing
- Python - Should have sound knowledge of Django or Flask.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Maintain and manage the MIS report to track all open positions and candidates
- Coordinating Technical Test and interview with the technical team
- Knowledge of IT Recruitment
- Strong Computer skills with an ability to maintain proper MIS for regular tracking
- Solid knowledge of the Python programming language.
- Having a solid knowledge of the language is, of course, essential
- Machine Learning and AI
- Multi-process architecture
- Version Control.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications(Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Python Frameworks
- Object Relational Mapper
- Python Libraries
- English Language skills - Excellent written and verbal communication
- Adept at event planning