Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.What You’ll Be Doing
The Experience You Need (Required)
- Work with Software Test Engineering Leadership to achieve company goals
- Development of Subject Matter Expertise on the Identifi platform
- Software Test Management in AzureDevops, TestRail
- Authorship and maintenance of both manual functional and automated test cases (automation using accelQ)
- Defect Management, including defect creation, interaction with developers for clarification and issue resolution
- Participation in full SDLC as a member of a Scrum team attending daily standups and other required meetings
- Work with the Product Owners and Developers to ensure the delivery of a high-quality product and take ownership of functional requirements, communicating effectively with developers (to explain the requirements) and product owners (to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement of requirements)
- Assist and advise on best practices for testing, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency and performance
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in creation and status updates of tasks, consolidation of data for status reporting and measurement of performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Mentor less experienced Test Engineers on modern methods and technologies
- Contribute to the continuous advancement of engineering and quality processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
Nice To Have
- Overall 4 - 8 years of experience in software testing practices and methodologies inclusive of working knowledge of software test automation & API testing.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with developing service REST API test automation solutions using Postman, Rest Assured, J-Meter along with parameterization and UI validation.
- Hands-on experience with back-end Python scripting.
- 1-2+ years of hands on experience UI test automation tools or any other functional automation tools such as Selenium, accelQ etc.
- Experience with test planning and execution of web and non-web applications
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of team members
- Must be detailed oriented and possess a desire to deliver high quality products
- Experience in US Healthcare IT (Payer Side which includes Claims, Encounter, Eligibility) and Clinical processes OR back-end Python scripting experience
- Hands-on experience with relational database management systems with SQL, Non-SQL like MongoDB
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (Agile/Scrum)
- Experience with Document Management tools like Confluence, SharePoint etc
- Experience with Continuous Integration Test Management tools like Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS),Azure DevOps, JIRA, GitHub, TestRail etc.