We are still looking for and hiring new employees for all positions listed on the website.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we will not have any personal on-site interview. All interviews will be conducted via Skype and you will be allowed to work from home until the situation gets better.We work because we love what we do and we are seeking like-minded individuals!
That's why we're in it. To stretch, to think big, to stumble, to get back up, to never stop until we not only solve a problem but create something transformational. Our passionate teams are made from different disciplines and backgrounds because diverse minds don't think like â they think bigger, together.
As a QA Engineer
, you will interact with the business, system analysts, and application developers to understand requirements and put your automation and manual testing skills to ensure delivery of business solutions with the highest quality and minimal downtime. Also, Responsible for designing and developing test plans, creating test cases for software enhancements and new products, including cloud-based or internet-related tools.Tasks
What You Will Do
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Review specifications and documentation to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design and create test cases and scripts to business and technical use cases using BDD Approach
- Perform both Manual and Automation testing.
- Participate in Agile working practices such as daily standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Perform functional, usability, regression, performance, exploratory testing in the related area as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members within and across business units to leverage internal product knowledge and expertise for optimum efficiency.
- Identify, record, track, and document bugs thoroughly via the Defect Management tool
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in harm the whole project
- Analyze bug trends and test process to assure complete test coverage
- Collaborate with other members of QA, QA Team Leader & Provide feedback on product usability
To succeed in this role, you must have skills applying software QA methodologies, tools, and processes for web and mobile applications.Requirements
What you will have:
- 2+ years of Relevant Experience in the software quality assurance field
- Experience with automation frameworks for both web and mobile applications, utilizing WebDriver based infrastructures (Appium & Selenium)
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases using the BDD approach
- Experience testing Restful/Soap Web Services through Postman/ SoapUI tools/ Rest Assured/Jmeter.
- Coding skills based on Java/Python
- Experience in Load Testing using Jmeter/Load Runner.
- Experience in the white box, black box, and negative testing
- Solid knowledge of writing SQL queries, interacting with SQL/MYSQL databases.
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting experience
- Effective at working and communicating with local and remote teams
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible, independent, and self-motivated.
- Experience with some common QA Automation testing tools and best practices.
- Strong desire to be part of a team and build great products.
Why THIS IS! Digital Media Group?
We are a worldwide team of passionate developers, project managers, and designers that create outstanding custom digital solutions for mobile devices, VR/AR headsets, browsers, and voice systems.
At THIS IS! DMG
, we want to work with professional and smart individuals that are interested in increasing their skills and create perfect solutions. We are focussed and driven by our mission to provide the best solutions for our customers in every project.Why work with us
Youâre an individual person
and a future expert
in your field! That is why we try to offer everyone an environment where they can concentrate on their work. That's why we offer health insurance, learning allowance, and a kitchen full of food for everyone. It's not only this - We are also interested in what we can do for you to let you concentrate on your work and personal development. Somethings we are maybe already offering but we are also willing to talk about new ideas and improvements.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Work-related education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- Sick leave and annual leave
- And more to offer
No matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us THIS IS! Digital Media Group
. If you love development, you should join us!