The QA Lead is accountable to provide leadership and oversight for all aspects of Quality Assurance and Software Testing
for one or more CB products.
● Proactive coordination and supervision of development activities and communications for team through the
organization, planning and prioritization of work.
● Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships with team.
● Identify strengths, weaknesses and developmental needs of team; provide feedback, ongoing training and coaching
● Helps establish the test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
● Keep up with and implementing new testing paradigms and frameworks
● Review and analyze software requirements, and measure those requirements against new code deployed to the
● Partners with product management, development and program management to ensure that all testing activities
occur in a timely fashion with clear documentation and to the level of quality demanded by the business
● Responsible for the implementation of product testing and automation, including validation; owning the creation
and maintenance of the testing schedule and keep the team on target.
● Provides assistance to junior staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgement and initiative
● Mentors the team and focusses on their growth in the organization
● Knowledge on CI/CD using Jenkins (added advantage)
● Develop and document end-to-end test cases, testing routines and testing procedures
● Conduct system testing to ensure proper system functionality and identify opportunities for enhancements
● Facilitate the transition from QA testing to User Acceptance
● Collaborate with stakeholders to develop maintenance, testing, communications and conversion plans for system
changes following the change control process
● Utilize JIRA to develop detailed project plan and to document processes and issues
● Develop workflow models and process maps
● Consult with stakeholders on project status and issues
● Monitor compliance and adherence to company standards
● Assist with control remediation projects (as needed)
Bachelors of Computer Science or related field
6-8 years of Automation/Functional Quality Assurance and atleast 2 years’ experience in leading a team
Experience in using tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Experience working with Agile teams
Experience with Black Box and While Box testing with understanding of/experience with SQA methodologies,
techniques and approaches
Ownership of test plan development and execution for customer facing applications
Experience creating and executing tests like regression, performance, stress, unit, API, integration and security
Experience in communicating with business users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements,
describe software product features and technical designs.