· Outbound Contact Center engages with Axis Banks customers and prospects, virtually, through digital media to provide a seamless experience to customers while fulfilling their service requirements and using the opportunity to provide financial solutions via crossell and upsell.
· The Quality Assurance function at OCC ensures that processes and procedure designs are customer oriented and service delivery standards are measured and met resulting in high quality customer satisfaction, experience.
· This team measures conducts audits and related activities to measure adherence to process, compliance and regulatory guidelines
· Supports sales and operations teams in the day-to-day improvement of transactions and its quality via employee engagement and coaching activities
· Keeps a check on any malpractices and defines actions basis severity of incidents.
· The overall objective is to improve customer engagement leading to superior customer experience with improved productivity and sales effectiveness
The role of a Quality Analyst is to evaluate and score customer interactions with the aim of identifying key behaviors that drive sales and improve customer experience. The role requires the ability to drive quality outcomes by measuring and analyzing trends, coaching and improving the Virtual Relationship managers/ Officers.
· Responsible for reviewing and auditing telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating customer Transaction Monitoring (as per defined SOPs)
· Provide constructive feedback to teams on the call audit observations, providing recommendations to improve their performance
· Provides structured and timely recommendations to Quality Manager, Leadership, operations, analysts and MIS teams
· Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support
· Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
· Partner with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with quality objectives, and calibration of evaluative scoring of calls
· Uses relevant quality tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality
· Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
· Maintains high delivery standards in performing his duties, ensuring accuracy and on time delivery
· Stays updated on all required skills for the job, especially domain knowledge, competition benchmarking and latest news on the financial sector