QA Analyst (Automation+Manual)
Applicants must have minimum 3 years of experience
Location : MumbaiJob Overview
The QA Analyst (Manual+ Automation Software Tester) responsibilities include evaluating mobile and web applications and back-end systems to review functionality and identify defects or potential design flaws. The individual analyzes products and specifications, develops, writes, and executes tests (manually or with tools),and assists Developers to isolate and determine the source of defects.Requirements And Duties
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing for client-facing products or back-end systems.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
- Experience with agile project management and bug tracking tools
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Understand the basic concept and workflow of software development and quality assurance.
- Enthusiasm to dig into technical systems and to troubleshoot issues.
- Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Test Automation experience of at least 2+ years using Selenium/Java/TestNG
- Hands-on Experience performing cross-browser testing using Selenium Grid
- Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium, JAVA, TestNG, Maven POM, GIT
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native applications and Mobile web applications preferred.
- Quick Learner
- Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium
- Implementing TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Creating data-driven Tests and Running through the framework
- Analyzing business requirement in order to determine the test strategy covered by automation testing
- Developing new test scripts
- Maintaining existing tests scripts/regression suites
- Attending Agile meetings (Daily scrum meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on assigned projects
- Executing regression suites
One of the best companies to work with.