As a member of our QA Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 'T-Shaped' Quality Assurance / developer professional with testing and development experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and designing automated testing framework.
- 5+ Years of Hands on Experience in Automated Testing using Selenium/Webdriver and/or TestNG
- Hands-on experience on GUI automation tools like Selenium
- Strong experience in Manual Functional Testing
- Strong experience in Test/Defects Management using Jira/Quality Center
- Experience with data retrieval and validation using SQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as Java, html and java script languages
- Experience as an Agile team member
- Nice to have knowledge on API automated testing using Postman or SOAP UI
- Nice to have knowledge on any performance testing using JMeter (preferred)
- Drive automation scope based on requirement analysis
- Develop scripts to support highly effective continuous integration technologies and processes
- Hands-on experience of QA processes including understanding requirement, test strategy, test plan and test case development
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills to work with different teams
- Flexibility to work on different projects and support both manual and automation testing
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and