Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Quality Assurance Engineer (Java Selenium) to join the team in Mumbai, IndiaEssential Responsibilities
In the role of Quality Assurance Engineer (Java Selenium),you will:
- Responsible for testing feature and or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
- Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
- Applies various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC.
- Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Writes effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored
- Begins to collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans.
- Collaborates with Quality Leaders in creating test plans. Implements and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff. Implements system-level integration testing.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms
- Mobile Testing
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college or university with minimum 5+ years of work experience.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team
- Displays understanding of the projectâs value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
- Database/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
- Experience of testing client server and GUI applications.
- Familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
- Experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures.
- Effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit.
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator and team player:
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Six - Sigma Green belt trained (GE Employees).
- Good knowledge of Mathematics will be highly desirable. #DTR