Req #: 190110909
Location: Bangalore East, KA IN
Job Category: Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
The successful candidate will be involved in writing automated integration & acceptance level tests for FX Services trading/sales software. Specifically you will:
· Analyze and understand existing automation framework and automate manual test cases
· Upgrade/create new reusable test framework using Cucumber, Selenium, FITNESSE as per functional requirements
· Analyze the business requirements and craft detailed level of test scenarios/cases/plan
· Carry out functional and regression testing
· Be responsible to handle multiple projects at the same time
· Lead complete STLC process with deliverable on time within excellent quality
· Requirement/Status communication with all the stakeholders like development team, business, product delivery team, senior management
· 4+ years of Hands on experience of Java. (Knowledge of Java 8 is added advantage)
· 1+ year of hands on experience on working with Messaging queues.
· Working knowledge of build automation tools like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins etc.
· Expertise in Version control tool like GIT.
· Using IDE’s like Intellij, eclipse, Spring tool suite etc
· Expertise in web services technologies such as SOAP, Restful with micro services architecture
· Experience in developing automation test framework
· Basic knowledge on Unix Commands.
· Hands on experience of Python is added advantage.
· Excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills.
· 2+ years of experience with the agile software development framework, with a substantial experience in high pressure, time critical environments