We are looking for a QA Engineer with good experience in testing business applications to join our dynamic team. The QA Engineer is responsible for planning and executing test plan in the most efficient and effective manner.
• Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
• Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Prioritize and plan testing activities
• Design, develop, and execute automated tests
• Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
• Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
• Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
• Ensure that unit tests are written
• Provide developers with high level test cases for the stories before code is written
• Organize usability testing
• Demonstrate the stories during Sprint Review
• Perform regression testing
• Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
• Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
• Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
Be positive and solution-oriented with team members and stakeholders
Proven work experience of software quality assurance in Agile environment
Should clearly understand who the end-user is, what purpose the product serves, and how it will be useful to the customer.
Display critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking about the product/software
Work effectively to define testable user stories, especially acceptance criteria, with customer representatives and stakeholders
Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product/software quality
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools - Selenium etc.
Ability to perform documentation related to test cases
Experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver using Java, Test Complete and Junit, JMeter.
Experience in testing Web Services
Strong automated test tool proficiency with practical experience on any automation framework/scripting
Tools & Technology
Defect Tracking Tool - JIRA
Tools/Software – Selenium, Katalon Studio, Postman