Job Overview :
The successful candidate will be working as a member of the Global IT Project Delivery Team
We are looking for an innovative and creative Quality Assurance Analyst for the new cutting-edge projects within PropertyLoop.
You will need to make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed. You will do this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
You will be expected to work under nominal supervision and manage your own activities on a day-to-day basis. You will have good communication skills and feel comfortable in the use of teleconferencing and videoconferencing channels to communicate with globally dispersed teams.
• Creating test strategies, test cases and plans and executing those plans to ensure that delivered software is consistently of desired quality
• Producing documentation i.e. release notes
• Assisting in the roll out and support of applications that you have tested to ensure quality is maintained across environments
• R&D into testing solutions
• Work in a matrix managed, fast paced Technology team helping drive the delivery quality of your team and the entire department forward.
• To actively take part in sprint activities
• supporting the development of test plans
• creation of tests – both manual and automated
• reviewing of stories, code and tests of your peers
• execution of tests at all stages of the lifecycle
• Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality.
• Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process
• Be aware of and understand the impact to QA of any new technologies being introduced
• Expected to learn and stay up to date in both the QA and technology areas
• Guide and mentor within the team and provide feedback to the line managers around performance and reviews.
• A Degree or similar level qualification.
• Experience of Automation with Selenium
• Experience of working with globally dispersed teams
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies
• Experienced in Quality Management software and processes
• Experience in BDD frameworks (e.g. Specflow/Cucumber)
• Knowledge of WCAG 2.0, penetration testing and performance testing.
• Understanding of configuration management with regard to deployments
• Understands the benefits and differences between UI/API/Integration and Unit testing
• Experience of Agile processes and able to write User Stories, Bugs, Tasks and Test Cases in Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of automated testing including unit tests, coded UI, ordered tests, generic tests and load tests
• Previous programming experience and knowledge preferred
• Previous hands on testing experience in functional testing, browser compatibility testing, device testing, smoke testing, Operational Testing, 3rd Party Integration Testing, security testing.
• Enthusiastic- excited about technology, your projects and your team
• Able to take sensible risks and fail quickly
• Able to deliver results under pressure whilst managing ambiguity and completing priorities in a face paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adjust your style and content to suit audiences at all levels, translating between technical and non- technical audiences; as necessary
• Able to create test strategies, plans and tests that can be easily communicated to developers and stakeholders