As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing the product and finding anomalies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, you're responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategy and write automation tests.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills