Chennai, INQuality Engineer
Develop Quality systems for Incoming & Inprocess, Supplier quality systems and Train quality assurance incoming techniques.Scope
Requires limited supervision. Supervises under general guidance.Education
BE â MechanicalExperience
Requires 4+ years experience.Job Specific
- Maintaining part drawings.
- Making Quality Plans.
- Verify PDIR from Suppliers.
- Follow up/Verify raw material T.C from supplier.
- QMS Requirements
- Maintaining records of incoming inspection.
- Communication of rejection to purchase/production.
- Communication of rejection to supplier.
- Follow up for corrective actions.
- Rework/Disposal of rejected material.
- System entry.
- Sample inspection .
- Communication/Discussion with supplier.
- Fitment trial on line.
- Monitor product changes
- Attending line problems.
- Rework/Disposal of material on line.
- Timely cleaning of GRNs.
- Inspection of Supplier Parts
- Raising MRR for supplier NC parts
- Disposition of supplier NC parts.
- Implementation of EHS policy, procedure and ensure the safety PPEs etc
- Comply TS & ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001 requirements