The Key Purpose Of The Role Is
This is a Quality Engineer role for System, System Integration or End-to-End testing for projects that require changes to one or several systems.
Deliver Quality Engineer responsibilities over multiple testing projects. Play anchor role in test design, test scope definition, test automation and quality metrics. Provide support to QA leadership team by taking ownership of some of the key strategic initiatives. Brings in industry expertise and knowledge into testing to drive innovation and new capabilities for testing.What will you be doing?
What We are Looking For
- Resource should be fungible and able to work across roles, technologies and domains.
- Contribute to impact analysis, test estimations, test planning for project
- Define test model (test scope) based on user stories and conduct risk assessment workshops to create a fully signed off test scope of the programme/project.
- Conduct TRAW (Test Risk Assessment Workshop) for Scenarion review
- Define overall environment and data approach for the programme/project.
- Should support Test manager providing inputs to Test Strategy and Test Approach.
- Should act as SME to the testing teams for both functional and automation.
- Play an instrumental role in shaping the Regression test strategy and exploring Test Optimization opportunities at application/project level.
- Understand the Systems Architecture, Test Environments landscape and share your understanding within the team
- Analyse the defects and direct development teams with appropriate details and contribute to the problem resolution.
- Escalate any issues to Test Manager/Portfolio Test Lead as appropriate and in timely manner and provide options to resolve the issues
- Demonstrate an improvement in business and/or system knowledge in your relevant program line
- Review Integrated Environment dependencies (test env identification) and highlight the risks for the Programmes.
- Functional & Technical expertise role in developing & identifying tools that will optimise and improve the quality of testing
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Graduate with technical background
- Banking Domain Experiance
- Relevant years of experience in software testing and Automation .
- ISTQB/QAI certification will be an advantage
- Domain/Testing/Technical certification will be an advantage
Where will you be working?
- Pervious Barclays Exepriance .
- Understding of Mainfarmes and Barclays Systems will be an added Advantage.
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure.
Skills: Quality Engineer, Software Testing, Automation, Aws, Azure, Test Estimations, Test Planning