About Terra Economics Analysis Lab
Terra Economic Analysis Lab is a data and technology firm that aims to build a complete decision-support platform to enable the optimal utilization of land and property in India. The company consists of both a product and advisory service vertical that caters to financial firms, construction companies, and real estate buyers by providing greater transparency and insights on land parcels and properties across multiple states. The product will include real-time information on land-records, titles, property registrations, tax filings, court mandates, land-use regulations, master plans, cadastral surveys, infrastructure plans, geospatial metrics, and other factors that determine the risk-adjusted values of land parcels and property.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
2. Writing robust and scalable backend code that supports integration with PostgreSQL/PostGIS and/or NoSQL databases
3. Maintaining technical documentation and constantly scouting for new web-based technologies
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Sep'20 and 6th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Number of openings