- Executing full life-cycle software development
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Integrating software components into fully functional software systems
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Complying with project plans and industry standards.
RequirementsGood understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
Prior experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux, Redux or Mobx)
Knowledge of REACT tools including Webpack, React Flux architecture, Mono Repo, React context API, Firebase, Enzyme, SSR (server-side rendering),Storybook, SCSS, Yarn Workspace, NPM etc.
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with HTML / CSS/ SCSS
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket, SVN, etc.
Degree in B.Tech(CSE)/ MCA/ MSC(IT).
- Good PAY Rate - Developers have a higher starting wage bracket all around the world.
- Transferable Skills - The skills you acquire will never be out of use.
- Work Anywhere - As a developer you aren’t limited to a particular region or country as 1’s and 0’s is understood everywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment - You’ll have an air-conditioned office, fast internet, and a powerful laptop. What more do you need?
- Constant Learning Curve - You will only get better with passing time as you will be in sync with the technological changes.
- More Creative - Each day you create something from nothing. The only thing that limits you will be your imagination.
- Maternity/Paternity leave - Pursue career goals while growing your family.
- Professional Development - Get opportunities for professional development, to master new skills, and to grow into other roles.