This is an opportunity to grow your career .Our values are Integrity, Safety First, Client Focus, and Creating opportunities for our people. These values underpin everything we do and is what provides our people with opportunities to grow, develop and progress within a world-class organisation.
We are an employer of choice, seeking the best people in their field, who deserve the best employer to support their career.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
· Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
· Directing visitors to the appropriate person and office.
· Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
· Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
· Providing basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
· Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries.
· Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
· Ordering front office supplies and keeping an inventory of stock.
· Updating calendars and scheduling meetings.
· Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs.
· Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and Mailing.
One of the best service-based company, works in different sectors, including Strategy and Consulting, Technology, Education and Operations.