1,Attend to client's queries via email, telephonic or personal interactions.
2. Cold calling is involved.
3. Regularly staying in touch with clients.
4. Maintaining the database of the clients.
5. Generating Sales leads that develop into new clients.
6. Maintaining calendar of events.
7. Coordinate details and knowledge transfer within the different branches.
POSITION OPEN ONLY FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES.
1. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other Office Tools.
2. Well versed with Google search.
3. Proficiency in handling EPABX Systems.
4. Proficiency in writing emails.
5. Extraordinary Typing Speed and Shorthand will be preferred.
Working Hours: 10.00am to 7.00pm.
Job Type: Full-time