The Recruiter is responsible for interviewing, scheduling testing, and referring applicants for entry-level positions throughout TransPerfectâs AI division. The Recruiter will bring new ideas, strategies, and play a critical role in ensuring hiring top talent for our teams.
This is FULL TIME, Employee contract opportunity.
- Oversees full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers.
- Devises sourcing strategies to attract top talent: Creating job postings, contacting universities, determining advertising, and posting resources.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications. Interview applicants on a consistent set of qualifications and behavioral interviewing questions.
- Assess candidatesâ language proficiency prior to scheduling for assessment.
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for a candidate.
- Develops relationships with universities: Partner with career services to coordinate on-site interviews and consortia, attend career fairs, and employer presentations.
- Cold call and proactively recruit passive candidates for various positions.
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Located in: Spain, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Romania, South Africa, Thailand, Pune or Chennai.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience (some agency or call center experience preferred).
- Considerable skills in interviewing techniques.
- Possess a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining consistent candidate contact during long term recruitment lifecycles.
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.