Job Title: Recruiter- US Staffing
Night Shift (6:30 PM 3:30 AM)Duration -
Full Time/ Permanent
We are actively seeking strong IT Recruiter
to join our successful team in Noida. The below mentioned requirement might be a perfect fit for you.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for System Integrators or Direct Clients in the US.
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for handling different types of IT requirements such as: Java, .Net, Oracle, SAP, Embedded, Linux, UNIX, HTML, DHTML, and XML etc.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
- The ideal candidate will be highly driven with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and must possess good attitude.
- Should have ability to deliver results in fast paced & metrics driven environment.
- Candidate must have clear understanding of benefits ,compensation ,US Visa/ employment types and terms like W2, US Citizen, GC , OPT and CPT. etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT is preferred however combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Must have minimum 6+ months of experience in US IT Recruitment.
- Must have hands on experience working with MSP/VMS based Direct Clients or System Integrators.
Attractive Base Salary + Industry Best Recurring Incentives + Cab Facility + Health Benefits + Other Standard Benefits (Paid Leaves/Vacation etc.)+ Excellent Rewards & Recognition program.