We're hiring for Recruitment Executives / Associates / Specialists / Sr.Recruiters in Chennai. Responsibilities
• Phone interviews with candidates
• Administering appropriate company assessments
• Coordinating interviews
• Following up on the interview process status
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external Clients
• Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
• Staying current on the Client organization structure, HR policy, and employment practices
• Completing timely reports on daily activities Sr. Recruiters / Specialists
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc for hard to hire / complex skills
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
• Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Monitor and apply best Talent Acquisition practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Manager
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the candidate recruitment journey.
Requirements Graduates with excellent communication skills. Experience in Recruitment/Staffing organizations will be an added advantage.
The right attitude, quick learner. Compensation & Benefits Compensation and benefits best in industry. We provide the best learning environment, the opportunity for fast track growth & challenging work environment.