REGULATORY OFFICER/COMPLIANCE OFFICER/EXECUTIVE
( Experience: 2 to 3 Years.)
(Salary: As per industry standard)
( Education: M.Pharm,MBA)
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
- Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
- Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
- Analyzing complicated information, including trial data
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Preparing documentation for export and other compliances.
Nos required: 1
Requirements: Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Pharma, Herbal and Nutraceuticals products.