. This is a Sales position and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers
· Maintaining relationships with Banks
· Generating leads from Banks.
· Timely execution of all sales activities - leads, campaigns, referrals & any self-generated leads
· Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
· Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell a most appropriate premium product
· Collecting documents from customers and submitting the same to the banks
· Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed and submitted properly
· Be the interface between the Bank and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
· Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
· Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
· Engaging with premium customers to build relationships and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
· Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results.
· The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance have adhered.