The Tricentis Customer Success team is a large part of why the company continues its rapid growth. Within the Customer Success team is a group of talented renewal specialists who focus on renewing our customer's subscriptions and assist our customers to achieve their desired business outcomes through upselling and cross sell opportunities.
Are you hungry, persistent, and persuasive? Do you love being part of a diverse, supportive, talented group of professionals who get stuff done while having a good time? Then you might be ready to join our global renewals team.
Around here, we cheer each other on, celebrate each otherâs accomplishments, and help each other out. We laugh a lot and are proud of the fun, friendly culture weâve developed. Above all, we take pride in doing work that genuinely helps our customers.You Will
What You Bring To The Team
- Be a key member of the renewals team, renewing an assigned book of existing customersâ subscriptions
- Look for upsell/cross-sell opportunities to help our customers achieve their desired business outcomes
- Work alongside the Account Managers and Customer Success Managers
- Identify and Forecast Risk
- Convey the value/vision of our product suite during renewal discussions
- Be self-motivated to overachieve on quarterly/yearly renewal rate targets
- Be responsible for renewing subscriptions across several different product lines
- Keep your knowledge up to speed with our products, and our competitors
- Work directly with Legal & Finance teams to negotiate and deliver contracts.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Min. 1 year of experience in Renewals, Account Management, Sales, Customer Success, Business Development or related field
- Ability to work as a team and self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and organized
- Experience in Software Testing and Automation is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Gainsight, Salesloft, and Salesforce a plus
- Strong time management skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in extended time zones (as needed) to align with the global team and in a fast-paced environment