Excellent command on the use Advanced Excel capabilities, including tables, lookups, VBA, VBA.NET, and complex formulas and graphing to streamline business processes. Develop test plans and software documentation to support new releases and code modifications. Confer with internal customers to gain understanding of needs.Reporting Developer Duties And Responsibilities
Required Experience And Qualification
- Automation: Helpto automate our sales to shipment process through application development
- Prepare Reports: Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Multitasking: Handle multiple priorities and deadlines with independent judgment.
- Designing and Development: Learn and understand product lines to make better judgments on enhancements; this includes all the options and parts including the process to build them. Also, has an ability to i nvestigate and resolve complex issues in a timely manner.
- Communication: Communicate clearly and effectively, through verbal and written communication, with all team members; this may include clearly communicating to non-technical team members.
- Collaborate with Business Teams and Leadership: Would be working across business lines, conferring with managers and executives to gather requirements and specifications while developing enhanced data and reporting tools. Will work directly with Reporting Manager to gain a better sense of the current shortcomings in reporting technology and devise solutions to enhance reporting and data management.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years of programming experience required, VBA, VB.NET, preferably with experience on ASP.NET, SQL and/or C# is also helpful
- Proficient with MS Office Applications like Excel, Access, etc. and being able to design reports and tools with VBA macros.
- Ability to use the data from an analytical viewpoint
- Good knowledge on the use of charts
- Should be able to identify opportunities of automating reports and dashboards using advanced formulas, Macros, VB and other techniques.
HSC or preferably a bachelor's degree is in any stream