Mukunda Foods helps the global food industry fulfill its kitchen automation goals, gain competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and maximize customer satisfaction.
We are the pioneers and end-to-end solution providers in the kitchen robotics space. With our unique business model, we have food brands at the center of our innovation. We partner with brands to custom-create robotic solutions for them, thus automating their food-making process. From identifying their automation requirements to building customized bots that fulfill their technological and operational aspirations, we help brands gain a competitive advantage that helps them scale up and succeed.
Trusted by over 2000 outlets in 27 countries, Mukunda Foods has helped companies achieve their financial and customer goals.
We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Interns. You will be part of the core research and development electronics team with overall responsibility for all electronics-related activities on all our systems. You should have an established background in developing systems, hardware, software, sensors & IoT capabilities for various equipment. The ideal candidate is a true engineer and problem solver at the core and is passionate about electronics with a real-world understanding of smart products.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Be part of all aspects of design and development, implementation and test of firmware for embedded system
2. Develop algorithms, state machine diagrams as per requirements
3. Coordinate with the hardware team on conceptualizing the board, getting the PCB designed, tested in a virtual environment, getting test boards made, and prototype testing
4. Recommend sensors/hardware based on project requirements
5. Collaborate with cross-functional team and senior team members to ensure smooth delivery of new products
6. Develop and maintain engineering documents to meet quality system requirements
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Sep'20 and 30th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have BE/ME - Electronics and Communication or other relevant degrees, 2019 passed out/2020 passing out candidates
2. Strong knowledge of Embedded Firmware technologies
3. Good experience in Embedded C programming
4. Knowledge of development related to Protocols (SPI/ I2C/ UART/ SDI12/CAN etc) TCP/IP on Cortex M4/M3
5. Good knowledge in Hardware debugging and basic hardware design
6. Knowledge of testing Hardware & Firmware
7. Exposure on various motor driver basics
8. Good knowledge of microcontrollers
9. Good to have knowledge on ARM cortex M series
10. Added advantage if knowledge on RTOS framework and RTOS nomenclature
11. Added advantage if knowledge on IDE's such as KEIL, CUBEIDE, Atolic True studio