Research Associate is an entry-level position in our Market Intelligence Banking team. The role will entail researching and pulling out relevant information from various publicly available sources like industry journals, company press releases, annual reports, various government regulatory filings, and various databases like Factiva, Nexis, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary responsibility of the researcher would be to:
1. Collect, summarize, and synthesize business information related to the Private Equity and Venture Capital domain.
2. The profiling work will include profiling of funds, writing management profiles, creating and updating portfolios, etc.
3. The role also requires tracking and analyzing various PE/VC backed transactions, like Merger, Acquisitions, Leverage Buyouts, Management Buyout, and Early and late stage funding rounds.
Web-based research and utilizes technology tools to capture hard-to-find data on burgeoning venture capital (VC),private equity (PE),and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) markets.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidate should have pursued their academics or post-graduation in the field of finance, commerce, accounting or economics. Preferred qualification - B.com (Hons),B.sc (Economics),M.com, M.B.A (Finance - Major) and M.sc (Economics)
- Should have strong hold over domain knowledge related to Private Equity, Debt, Venture Capital, Mergers and Acquisitions etc.
- Should have excellent hold over English communication skill both written and verbal.
- Ability to converse with client based in US and UK
- Should be comfortable to handle targets and deliver research task allocated within stringent TAT.
- Candidates who can join immediately should only apply
Candidates pursuing CA / CS / ICWA / CFA, please do not apply.
Please carry a hardcopy updated resume, original pan card and original aadhar card for the interview.
Rounds of Interview
1. HR round
2. Assignments or Test
3. Operations Interview
4. Research report
To Apply, you may send your CV to note the interview venue will be in our Saltlake Sector 5 office, Millennium City 5th Floor, Tower 1 DN 62, Street Number 10, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, 700091.
Perks and Benefits