Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of the Research Associate to work on the following project accepted for funding by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
1. Title of the project: “Women's Falling Participation in Labour Force in India: A Ground Level Investigation into Factors and Obstacles in Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Telangana”
2. Principal Investigator: Dr. Rishi Kumar Co-Principal Investigators: Dr. Archana Srivastava, Dr. Sudatta Banerjee and Dr. Swati Alok
3. Name of the post: Research Associate (Full-time)
4. No. of posts: One (Temporary)
5. Duration: 10 Months
6. Fellowship amount: Rs. 25,000 per month (Consolidated)
7. Eligibility requirements:
A. Post graduate in any economics/ social science discipline.
B. Strong command over MS Word, MS Excel and Statistical software.
A. Good command over data analysis and econometrics, statistical software (STATA, R or others) and good writing skill.
B. Candidates with prior experience in secondary research, primary research, data cleaning and data analysis
C. Good communication skills